Official Government Website

Request a Notary Packet

The following information is for State employees. Individuals not employed by a State of Idaho agency seeking information about becoming a Notary Public should contact the Idaho Secretary of State.

Getting Started

If you are employed by a State of Idaho agency, and a notary commission is required in the scope of your employment, you may obtain both your application and bond information by contacting:

Department of Administration/Risk Management Program
Attn: Penny Thorpe
Phone: (208) 332-1824

All costs are covered by the Risk Management Program with the exception of the notary stamp.

coverage wagon

Photo: Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation
ver: 3.5.2 | last updated: